Unable to click icon in text-box widget when text-box widget is selected.

Hi,   I am building a show/hide password icon for the text box widget shown as password. And I’m facing an issue where by I am not able to click on the icon when the text box widget is selected, only once I click outside of it, I am able to click the icon again. Is there a way to make it so its always clickable? There is a container surrounding the text box with  the following class:  .input-with-password { //container           position: relative;           .password-visibility-toggle { //Show/Hide icon               position: absolute;               top: 13px;               right: 8px;               color: $brand-primary;               &.disabled {                   color: $gray1;               }           }
asked
2 answers

Did you try to do a layout grid and put in column the text field and in the other the widget, i think u need to put outside of the textbox the icon, because when the text box is active it disable the choice of clicking inside od it

answered

Would love to see Mendix make this standard funtionality of text-boxes for which its property '’General → Show as password” is true.

Also my idea would be to use the font-awesome variant of the image: fa-eye-slash and fa-eye.

And answering you question: an option is to set the icon to the right of the textbox, give it a border for top, right and bottom, no left margin or padding. And the textbox no border, margin and padding on the right. This will make it look one object only but you will have no overlap at all.

answered