Dropdown as first field

Hello, I do not know if it is a Mendix bug, it looks like.   I do have multiple pages in my application. 2 pages do have a dropdown as first attribute on the page. While running the app and going to those pages,  the cursor  on the page starts on the 2nd field instead of the first field of the page. The first field is a dropdown. so the dropdown is skipped I can jump back with the cursor to the first field (the drowdown), but as enduser i would follow the page from top to bottom: starting at the first field on the page. See screenshot of one of the pages:  Cursor starts at "Besteld” in stead of at “Artikel”   This also happens on another page where the first field is "read only/ not editable” the second a dropdown and  the third a normal input field. On this page the cursor starts at field 3 (so the dropdown is also skipped).    Do I overlook something or is this a bug? Using 9.16.1  
asked
2 answers

Hi Peter,

I have checked in 9.6.9  its not the case for me, in my page even if I have reference selector at the first line item it shows selected only if its editable . Can you provide more context?

Thanks

answered

It looked like there were multiple concurrent micro flows. I build it in another way and now the cursor starts at the first attribute of the page.

answered