How do I compile/deploy fonts and images inside a UI-module?

I'm setting up a brand UI module with SCSS styles, but also images and fonts. I'm noticing all SCSS files get compiled, but the images and fonts do not. Only when I copy them to the regular theme folder, they get compiled.   How would I include all files from the UI-Module to be compiled as well during deployment?   -- – – – –   The UI-module is marked as ‘UI Resource module’ and is visible in the ‘Theme’ tab of the ‘Settings’ page. All SCSS files, via the `main.scss` inside said UI-module are getting compiled. But obviously I cannot add  “Import: Images/* “ to the main.scss. I'm setting up a brand UI module with SCSS styles, but also images and fonts. I'm noticing all SCSS files get compiled, but the images and fonts do not. Only when I copy them to the regular theme folder, they get compiled.   How would I include all files from the UI-Module to be compiled as well during deployment?   -- – – – –   The UI-module is marked as ‘UI Resource module’ and is visible in the ‘Theme’ tab of the ‘Settings’ page. All SCSS files, via the `main.scss` inside said UI-module are getting compiled. But obviously I cannot add  “Import: Images/* “ to the main.scss.
asked
1 answers

From one of the Mendix UI / UX guru's:

A more elaborate explanation can be found in this blog:

Jason Teunissen's Blog on adding custom fonts

So in your custom UI module you can make a public map which should compile into deployment and should be accessible for your SCSS

answered