SSO redirection not allowing users to enter a desired page

Hi all,  I have an app where i use SSO to login users, and i wanted to provide them with a direct link to one of the pages of my app (not the home page). i have written the url in mendix pro in the page using /pageName. The issue is that the first time the user click on the link https://url.mendixcloud.com/pageName they first are automatically redirected to SSO and then to the home page, BUT if they click again on the link, it works fine and they are redirected to the desired page of the link.   How can i solve this so that even if the user requires SSO they can then automatically be redirected to de desired page instead of the home page?
asked
2 answers

The mistake you probably made is that your home page is a page instead of a microflow that first checks if there is a pending link and if not opens that same home page or if there is a pending link executes that one.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Hi Clara,

You should think about using Deeplinks, its mentioned how to use it when having SSO as well, check the Configurations and Troubleshooting sections, kindly find the link for the documentation below, hope it helps.

Deeplink

Regards,
Sufian.

answered