Pop up window button auto focusing

I am experiencing an issue where new pop up windows are openig with the first button active/focused so that it is displacing the background color so that you can no longer see the text color. The buttons in question have a blue border with blue text and a white background that on hover is supposed to invert the colors so that the background is blue and the text is white. However as seen in the screenshotThe problem persists even after adding a custom class to try and override it in css pages, using "!important" and other fixes that have generally worked for css issues in the past. The only work around that works is changing the style directly in the button widget appearance tab in the "style" box. However this fix then overrides any hover styling added to the button. Is there a known fix to override this or a plan to change it? I understand that the auto focus/active is likely there for disability but would love to have an easier way to avoid this issue in the future.I am experiencing an issue where new pop up windows openimg with the first button active/focused so that it is displacing the background color so that you can no longer see the text color. The buttons in question have a blue border with blue text and a white background that on hover is supposed to invert the colors so that the background is blue and the text is white. However as seen in the screenshotThe problem persists even after adding a custom class to try and override it in css pages, using "!important" and other fixes that have generally worked for css issues in the past. The only work around that works is changing the style directly in the button widget appearance tab in the "style" box. However this fix then overrides any hover styling added to the button. Is there a known fix to override this or a plan to change it? I understand that the auto focus/active is likely there for disability but would love to have an easier way to avoid this issue in the future. I’ve added a screenshot of what the button looks like when the page pops up.   
asked
1 answers

Hi Joshua,

Here are the couple things that worked for me depending on the situation:

1. Placing a dummy button on top of the page.
  2. Placing an empty HTML/Javascript snippet on top of the page.
  3. Placing a HTML/Javascript snippet with code below
window.onbeforeunload = function () {
  window.scrollTo(0, 0);
}

Hope one of these help!

answered