how do i insert a template grid widget in my application for the library management system

how do i insert a template grid widget in my application for the library management system suppose in my application library management system i want to show the list of books in the member homepage for the member user role so i want to use template grid for that but i am not able to configure it as i am a beginner so can you help me out with specific images
asked
2 answers

Good morning, If you want to implement a template grid based on the user profile, this profile (account entity?) should be the context (via datasource microflow or page parameter) of the home page.

The template grid can then be based (eg xpath contstraint) on the attributes (including role) of the user.

image.png

based on Expression 

answered

Good morning, If you want to implement a template grid based on the user profile, this profile (account entity?) should be the context (via datasource microflow or page parameter) of the home page. The template grid can then be based (eg xpath contstraint) on the attributes (including role) of the user.

If you are a beginner, I would recommend checking this section of the documentation about setting up a template grid and (since you are already rapid certified), this intermediate Learning Path about xpath constraints

answered