Customize custom content in data grid 2

i have started building a healthcare application where there i want to build a patient overview page which has folllowing attributes(userid, first name,full name,date of birth) in that page i want to use data grid 2 with the use of custom cell content can you explain me how can i use custom cell content ...as i am using data grid 2 first time.
asked
2 answers

Please let me know if this documentation helps:

https://docs.mendix.com/appstore/modules/data-grid-2/#43-custom-content

Essentially, with custom content, you need to drop widgets inside the cell.

For example, imagine that I want to add custom content to a new column for the attribute Name. First, on the Edit Column Item, you select that attribute:

image.png

Then you can drag any widget that you want and use and drop it inside the cell. As an example, the below image shows how this can be achieved for a Badge (with the badge caption set to the Name attribute).

image.png

Please note that if you don't need a specific widget, but just show the attributes you mentioned, you don't need custom content, but attribute instead (see image below). 

image.png

answered

Hi Adrija Chakraborty

Using Custom content, you need to drop widgets inside the cell. like Below image shows

image.png

Using Custom content, you can shows the edit or delete button action on cell example action cell  or some association data also 

I hope it will help you !

Thank you 

K. Ravi kumar

answered