I am creating a healthcare application where there are two user role (doctors,patients) where password not accesseble

I am creating a healthcare application where there are two user role (doctors, patients) where password not accessible in doctors new edit page i have also given read write access but i am not able to access that
asked
3 answers

You cant! Passwords are stored as hashed strings there is no way to retrieve it as plain text.

The only thing you can do is to give a UX flow with a password reset functionality or a Hard Rest as Admin

answered

Hi Adrija Chakraborty

1. Before create user you will add the association of password entity because  password was in other entity so follow the account new page as reference bellow image it will help you 

image.png

image.png

Thank you 

K. Ravi Kumar

answered

Hi Adrija Chakraborty,

You can refer Account_new or Account_Edit page from Administration module. You will get clear picture where you are doing wrong.

In this case, you are taking account entity only and password is having different entity, if you wanted to use password attribute you need add nested dataview and you can retrieve AccountPasswordData entity based on association with account.

If still you are getting confused as i mentioned refer Account_new or Account_Edit pages for your reference

Thanks,

Mobin

answered