Page reload -> how to disable auto focus (scrolling) to the page top ??

Has anyone figured out how to prevent Mendix from scrolling to the top of the page, after that page has been reloaded ? I have tried many things to save and reload the scroll position via javascript, but somehow I am not able to target the correct scroll element in the webpage. Any idea?
asked
3 answers

How did you implement the scrolling to a certain element? If you used a HTML Element, the content is probably not rendered yet when the javascript is interpreted.. Try to add a delay to the javascript action, or use a microflowtimer widget in combination with a nanoflow that has a timer and scroll-to activity from the webactions module. Create a small delay of 150ms or so, before the scroll action.

In that way no custom code is needed. 

answered

Actually I haven't implemented scrolling at all. Maybe it comes from the corporate layout. I would be glad to find out where it is implemented and just disable it. I will try the delay! Thank you for the hint!

answered

I don't have that problem at all. Maybe you accidentally hold down the key responsible for scrolling up? I had this when there was a plate on the table

answered