Browser default Navigation not working with the application.

Hi, I am facing issue with the default browser navigation (Buttons on the top left of any browser) : So here is the scenario : User is on page 1 » click on link and went to page 2  » Then user click on browser Default navigation button (<-)  User is directed page 1 and its loads its content also, but on this page when the user is trying to click on any button its not calling any micro-flow or in simple words the page does not have any contact with the application. I tried using debugger but its not calling anything and hence any clickable item on that page is not accessible. Anyone faced the similar issue please help me. Thanks in Advance  
asked
1 answers

Hi,

There was a similar question on the forum 2 days ago, there may be some info in it thats useful to you? https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/96091

Also: when the user returns to page 1 after pressing the browser back button, can you see if the object still exists? For instance, if there is a ‘Description’ attribute that is displayed on page 1 and filled initially, can you still see that value?

answered