Make the configurations of the widget calendar match the documentation - Mendix Forum

Make the configurations of the widget calendar match the documentation

Hi there!

In the app store, the widget 'Calendar’ with platform support is available:  Calendar

In the corresponding documentation, a lot of usefull configurations are specified.

But in reality, not all of them are possible in the widget.

For example, in the documentation, it is noted that time slots/time intervals are customizable.

But in reality, the default setting of the time slots is 2 hours, and there is no option to set a different time slot.

This isn't very useful for my customers, since they want to make appointments of 15 minutes, and a calendar view with time intervals of 15 minutes would suit them way better than a time interval of 2 hours. 

Also the title (with information about the appointment) isn't always visible in the calender (especially when the time slot is small, like 15 minutes). 

I already made a ticket about this, and I know that this documentation probably belongs to another widget (Calendar Widget). That widget has community support and the last update  was in 2018. Therefore, I hope that it is possible to make the configurations that are specified in the documentation, match the newer widget Calendar.  

Kind regards,

Alies

asked
0 answers