Make it able to align headers in datagrid2 (not only cells) + provide select all/deselect all buttons which are by default available for datagrid1 - Mendix Forum

Make it able to align headers in datagrid2 (not only cells) + provide select all/deselect all buttons which are by default available for datagrid1

Hi,

As the title states, I think it would come in very handy to have the "select all" and "deselect all" buttons available for datagrid2. As right now, if you want to implement that yourself, you need to build in some custom logic, which in my opinion should be available by default.

Also, I noticed when you configure alignment for datagrid2 headers, only the cells (the data) get aligned, the headers stay in-place, this basically makes the alignment unusable because then your datagrid looks cluttery.

Thanks for considering!

Henry

asked
2 answers

Hey Liam,

Thanks for the tip! That is better than nothing at least! :)

Created

Hi Henry,

I found that changing the class of the data grid to “text-center” changes the alignment of the headers, but not the data cells:

So using both the CSS class and configuring alignment can center everything in datagrid 2. But as you can see, the column titles and cell data aren’t completely aligned:

Changing the class property is the only was I can find of changing the column header alignment, so I agree that a configuring option for headers would be very useful.

Hope this helps,

Liam

Created