Regarding Data Context Widget

In the Rapid crash course 6.6.1 they have explained how to set the Entity Path and condition for visibility. But when I am doing in a similar way I am not able to select any entity path and also not able to edit the condition for visibility. Show the data view options in the condition for visibility is also not selective. Attached the screenshot. Anyone can suggest me how to resolve the issue?        
asked
2 answers

It is difficult to say for sure as your screenshot is obscuring key components that would help diagnose this issue but based on what I see here, I suspect that you have not selected an entity for your data view. The options for conditional visibility can only be set once Mendix Studio Pro knows which entity the data view will be displaying. 

I would advise checking whether you have an entity selected. When you use any of the flow options (microflow/nanoflow), then the return type of the flow will be the entity type.

answered

Try to use this dataview inside another one.

I guess that happens if the dataview expects “context” as a data source (e.g. as you use an association to get the entity), however context is missing.

answered