How to collapse first and third block of 3,6,3 layout on toggle button?

Hello all, I am relatively new to mendix and facing difficulties for toggling layout blocks. Currently using 3,6,3 layout where I would like to add toggle buttons on vertical lines of layout to collapse and expand left and right blocks. How this can be done in mendix? I am using mendix studio pro 8.12 which is not listed under mendix Studio version dropdown.   Hi Mohammed, Can group boxes be made vertical? I could not find how to make it vertical. after clicking > button, Only column A and B would be visible and button > will become < and go at the right side of browser, thats how i would like to hide Column C. How this can be done?
asked
2 answers

Hi Ankur,

You can use Group box widget to achieve this. Place group box widget on left and right block and configure widget according to your requirements.  

Update

Based on your question when you said vertically collapse and expand left and right block, I thought group box will be fine but after seeing the additional details I don't think group box will work here. You will need custom styles and JavaScript to achieve this. Something similar to this example https://codepen.io/nirmalkc/pen/JKjmVg

I will recommend you to go through learning paths (if you have not already done so), for styling you can look at Style your App with CSS.   

Hope this helps!

answered

Hi Mohammed,

Can group boxes be made vertical? I could not find how to make it vertical.

after clicking > button, Only column A and B would be visible and button > will become < and go at the right side of browser, thats how i would like to hide Column C.

How this can be done?

answered