Action Button visibility not working as expected

Hello, I have created an app with two Module Roles ‘Beheer’ (which means ‘administrator’ in Dutch) and ‘Gebruiker’ (which means ‘user’ in Dutch). In my app there are two different pages named ‘Tenders’ and ‘Bids’. In both the page ‘Tenders’ and the page 'Bids’I have created a Data Grid. The source entity of the Data Grid in page ‘Tenders’ is the entity ‘Tenders’ and the source entity of the Data Grid in page ‘Bids’ is the entity ‘Bids’. In both Data Grids there is a Grid Control Bar with an Action Button named ‘Verwijder database’. This action button is used to clear the entitiy ‘Tenders’ of all objects in the case of the action button on page ‘Tenders’, and to clear the entitiy ‘Bids’ of all objects in the case of the action button on page ‘Bids’. I have set the visibility of this Action Button to Module Role ‘Beheer’ in both pages, but I can still see the Action Button when I login with an account that belongs to module role ‘Gebruiker’. How come that I can see this Action Button when I'm using an account with a module role other than ‘Beheer’ and how can I correct this? Thank you for helping me out.
asked
1 answers

Hi Mike,

Each Action Button is linked to a different microflow, and the permissions on these two mf was set for both user roles 'Beheer' and 'Gebruiker'. I have changed it and saved&deployed my app again, but unfortunately both action Buttons are still visible for the user role 'Gebruiker'.

I have made a screenshot of both MF below.

MF for Tenders

MF for Bids

answered