Import the attached PDF path in the excel file with entire excel data

Is there any way we can import the excel file containing PDF path in one of its columns ? My requirement is that I have an excel file which will contain the path of PDF files in 1 of the columns besides other attributes. While I use Excel Import for importing the excel contents into my mendix application, can i also have the PDF imported which it will pick from the path i have specified in the excel ? Please advise if there is any possible way to do this or any widget ?  
asked
2 answers

You will need to handle the import PDF file portion separately. That means once you have imported the excel files and you have all the PDF URL’s (to be imported) inside your application. You can use the mechanism of storing PDF files into Mendix FileDocument entities

Import the community commons module in your project. It contains a Java action that allows you to import file from URL: StoreURLToFileDocument - Retrieve a document from an URL using a HTTP GET request.

Please see following answers also to see how to import PDF file from url. 
https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/7225

forum.mendixcloud.com/link/questions/9128

answered

I am trying to use the Java Action "StoreURLToFileDocument" in my microflow, but its asking me many parameters like "Filename". How to determine them ? Any sample example is there how can we implement this Java action in microflow to achieve the desired result ? Nothing is mentioned on Mendix store that how can we use this Java action 

answered