Refreshing Anychart automatically

Hi Everyone, I am using Anychart to display the data. I have put it in a dataview whose data source is a microflow, so it doesn’t refresh it automatically like in the database as source mode. I have read about the microflow (MF) timer widget and tried to use it. I can not use it directly for the MF mentioned above as it returns an object. I thought of using this timer to call another MF which calls the above mentioned MF and returns a “true” which the timer MF needs to work. For some reason I am not able to make this whole thing work. Could anyone help me out with it? I just want the plot data to refresh itself automatically. thanks      
asked
3 answers

If you refresh the object in the dataview that holds the anychart widget, it should also refresh the data within anychart. See an example below:

Device is the page parameter

ChartBuilder holds optional page filters or attributes to manipulate the chart data

MeasurementChart holds the JsonData as a String.

When i refresh ‘Device’, it will also refresh the nested dataviews.

answered

Try to put a non persistant helper object around the dataview containing the chart source. Within this helper object, put the microflow timer that refreshes the helper entity every x seconds. If the chart source dataview is inside the helper dataview, it should also refresh! 

answered

Hi Manish, have a look below:

microflow timer MF:

answered