Drop Down on page load

Hello Team   Just like a list view, I need a Drop-Down view. I have a master Table, TableA, with field names. On page load, i need all rows, for field name, in a drop-down. Based on the seletion of the drop down value, further actions will be taken   Kindly advise how I proceed   Thank youi
asked
3 answers

I guess, your master table is some how associated with the entity that you load on the page. 

Lets say, you have 2 tables: Order and Product

Lets assume Product is master table. For the user form, you load order, where you want to select one of the products.

In this case, your order and product must be linked. So, you can have reference selector and with proper XPATH you can load it.

If this does not answer your question, explain your situation with screen shots. Then someone will be able to help

answered

Hello NirmalKumar

Lets say, you have 2 tables: Order and Product

Lets assume Product is master table.

in my case, i need to load a the product page directly, and instead of having a list view to show the products, i need it in a dropdown

as such, when i select a product from the dropdown, i can show the product details and images on the page.

So, i need something like that

having a datasource

answered

Hi

To explain the issue more clearly, let us assume that there is no master detail related table. I have a table, tableA with several fields, including sName

On the page, i need all the rows, field name sName, in a drop down

How can i achieve that?

answered