How to use Bootstrap Multi Select using Database Entity? (Step-Wise)

I have few values in an attribute, now I want to put these values in Bootstrap Multi Select Widget. I put Bootstrap Multi Select in a data view and call a HelperEntity in the context of that data view. Inside that dataview I put this Bootstrap Multi Select but when I run the mendix Application then nothing is showing there. Can anyone please help to figure out what I am doing wrong?
asked
2 answers

Hello Mukesh Choudhary,

I might have misunderstood your question but Bootstrap multiselect is a widget which helps in selecting a Many-Many association. This is great when we want to do away with the Mendix Default Reference Set Selector and Input Reference Set Selector and want to select the association via a drop drop approach.

I am not quite sure when you mean “I have few values in an attribute, now I want to put these values in Bootstrap Multi Select Widget”

Can you please post a few screenshot and what you want the end output to be so that we can figure out if any other widget can help your purpose. 

answered

Hi Mukesh,
I suspect that your problem is that you don't configured the Multi Select Source and/or the Display Template and Template attributes.
If you have all this defined correctly  you will see the data on the Multi Select.
I had the same problem in my project and was because the Display Template and Template attributes  where missing.

answered