HTML Snippet not displaying one SVG image

Hi, I have an html page that I use in the error_page folder whenever the app is down. I would also like to display that same page whenever the app is up, but a maintenance boolean is enabled. I am trying to achieve that directly by using the .html file and a HTML Snippet configured to that external file.  However, the .html page is not displayed properly as the main SVG image is missing (I have other SVG images – smaller size – which are displayed just fine) and also a couple of icons have shrunk together with the text below them. Could you please help me out in figuring why this is happening and how it can be solved? Thanks!
asked
1 answers

Hi Razvan, 

I'm not sure why this happens, but it could be because of the mechanism that those pages are only rendered in case the application is down.

Wouldn't it be a much more simpler solution to point the user to a similar page that is configured in the modeler? You can then use a datasource somewhere on your page that checks the maintenance boolean. If the boolean = true, you can redirect the user to the page you configured in your modeler. 

answered