Pop-up Menu

I have a data grid that display data from importing and I have one field that needs to be manually set. I would like see if there is a way to select multiple items, then right click and get a menu of the different options (the options are a enumeration), then process all selected items. I know I can do the multi-select and I can call a microflow with a list object, my questions is: is it possible to create a pop-up menu and have it called when multiple items are selected. If so, how do I do this?   Thanks  
asked
2 answers

By default it is not possible to give the right mouse button a specific function in a datagrid. What is would do is the following: As you said you trigger off a microflow from a datagrid. You can make the datagrid (simple) multiselect, based on your selection you can give a list as a parameter to your microflow. Make sure your list is linked to an object that you can use as a context object for your popup page. You can open that popup from your microflow and then you can show the list of all objects that you have selected in the datagrid in that popup over association.

answered

Hi ,

Was not sure about the solution scenario what we are expecting here there might be a work around , as an alternative idea to be edit the data grid column value at the place. We can make column editable and update the value at the place.

Hope this helps!

answered