Data Grid with static table

Hello, I want to show a table/data grid with 6-8 rows of static data. Does anyone have idea how to accomplish data. Please help.
asked
5 answers

Create the entity for the data. Create a microflow that creates the 8 records and make sure it runs after startup. Add a check if the data is already available to prevent creating records everytime the app starts. Create the overview page with the grid and make sure there are no create and edit buttons on the grid and that the page is accesible for the role(s) that need to see the data.

answered

Hi Hoen,

Wish you and your family Merry Christmas a little earlier :)

I have created the entity named  “Item_table” and assigned that entity to my Datagrid table. see screenshot 

After that create a microflow and use retrieve activity to show that data inside the table. but I got blank when I preview my app. See the another one 

Now How can add the dummy data to my entity until I have real data.

many thanks

answered

Hi Hoen,

Can you give me some idea how to get solve my above requested issue.

answered

You have now created an overview page for your entity where you can see all the available data. Now the next step would be to add a Create button in that datagrid which will allow you to create records for that entity.

Also, you can go through mendix academy courses for more.

answered

OK Shreyash, 

when I am adding a  new page in the Navigation it shows an error. Please see the attachment 

This is simple form page so how can I pass object on that page

answered