Populate dropdown values on the basis of another dropdown value

I have an AssetTransfer table which is associated with location and center table. One location can have multiple centers. Location_center association table is storing the information of centers. On my Asset Transfer page there are two dropdowns location and center. I want only those centers in center dropdown that belongs to the particular location selected by the user. Below is the screenshot of my page. How can we achieve this?        
asked
3 answers

You are looking for the contrained by function as explained here: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide7/reference-selector

Unfortunately this explanation never reached the Mx9 documentation. But it still works as described here.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

You can try to add in Input Reference Set Selector a constraint path in 'Selectable objects' tab.

answered

I have called a microflow in selectable objects. Microflow is returning correct list of centers for the selected location. However on the page center list is coming empty. Below is my microflow.  Also in logs I am printing the center names that are coming as expected. What is missing?

answered