The data grid drop-down filter must be placed inside the header of the Data Grid 2.0 widget

Hello,   I hope you are having a great day :)   I have the following issue. I have a Data Grid 2.0 widget which has as datasource an Pacient Entity which has an attribute named Gender which is an enum of 2 elements, Male and Female. On one column of this grid I display the gender.   The column item has the following properties:   Also, on the header of the column I have a drop-down filter widget     The problem I have is that the following error message gets displayed in that grid.
asked
2 answers

I figured it out! I should have configured non automatic options that match the enum in order for the filter to work well! :) 

answered

If the issue persists the problem is that the widget is not updated. Try creating a new app with latest mendix version then create a data widget and make sure the dropdown works on it. Then go into the app directory's folder and copy the com. … . Datagrid and the other associated widgets to the project with the problem.

After this update all the widgets in the studio pro. 

answered