Editable item list linked to a specific user

Hi all, For this "skill" app i need to create a list of items, which users can select/deselect to add them to their profile. They can also add items to the list. But you only want to see the selected items from the profile that you are currently viewing.  What would be the best practice? My thought was a list view with a xpath constraint to the current user.
asked
2 answers

Hi Jeanot,

In the domain model, you can set up a * - * association between the user and the Skill entities.

You can establish an association between the skills you selected and your user object on the skill selection page.

In this way, you can retrieve the skills acquired using the current user association in the user profilepage . I hope it helps .

Regards
Ridvan

answered

Hi Jeanot,

Your thoughts are exactly right. You can choose to store the System member “owner” in  entity’s properties – the “skill” entity, presumably here – simply by checking this checkbox:

Then use the Xpath to select all items that have the stored owner, retrieve from database. This is provided the entity is persistable and you use a DS_ microflow.

Good luck and success!

answered