PDF document archiving

Hello, I am generating a pdf document by retrieving information from my app. I then generate a document and download it as a pdf. I need to be able to archive these pdf documents within the app. Does anyone have any suggestions for accomplishing this? I would like to be able to extract a URL of the pdf and put it in a list View as a link to the document with a date that the document was generated. However, I have little knowledge as to how this would be accomplished. Any help would be appreciated. I have attached an image of the microflow below. 
asked
2 answers

Rather than having to store the generated documents, would it be easier to just regenerate the documents as they are needed as you have all the information stored already? It would negate the need for extra storage for the generated PDFs.

answered

You can achieve this by committing the NewDocument to the database. Maybe you need to create a new entity, make it a specailisation of FileDocument, putting the NewDocument in it and commit it to the database. You can then create list view of the new entity and from there you can access all the created pdfs.

answered