Time zone portion of format (z) used in formatDateTime call used within text Expression just outputs z instead of time zone

We are trying to output a date time utilizing a text widget and within that widget when adding the parameters we add a single parameter that uses an Expression rather than an Attribute (path).  We have to do this because we are leveraging the attribute from a list view outside of the data view we are in.  We are setting the expression to the following:   formatDateTime($listView2/ActionDate, 'hh:mm:ss a z')   When the time is output, the time portion is properly displayed but the ‘z’ is not replaced with the timezone and is shown like so:   11:34:03 AM z   Has anyone come across this issue at all?  Is this a bug in Mendix?  We have looked at the SimpleDateFormat documentation here and the ‘z’ should work.  https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/docs/api/java.base/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html   We are using Mendix 9.12.4 but have tested it out in Mendix 9.16.1 and the issue still occurs there as well.  
asked
1 answers

I just created a fast test but on my side it is just working. I created a dataview (a listen from a grid) and put the expression in:

But as you can see it just works.

Now this might not be the same page layout as you have but the principal just works.

Regards,

Ronald

answered