Build custom widget using YO Mendixgenerator

Hi All,   I have installed Node and NPM. Also installed it YO mendix generator with Grunt. But whenever i tried to create custom widgets by executing the command YO Mendix the following error has been occured and MKP files not  generated.   Error:  create .jshintrc    create Gruntfile.js    create .editorconfig Copied files, now running npm install to install development dependencies npm WARN config cache-min This option has been deprecated in favor of `--prefer-offline`. npm WARN deprecated har-validator@5.1.5: this library is no longer supported npm ERR! Cannot convert undefined or null to object > I will now run npm run build to build the mpk (do this before starting the modeler)< > ReportPPT@1.0.0 build > grunt build grunt-cli: The grunt command line interface (v1.4.3) Fatal error: Unable to find local grunt. If you're seeing this message, grunt hasn't been installed locally to your project. For more information about installing and configuring grunt, please see the Getting Started guide: https://gruntjs.com/getting-started   Thanks B.Panjabakesavan
asked
0 answers