Configuring WizardSteps widget

Hi, I am using the WizardSteps widget downloaded from the app store (https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/2651), and I need some help to configure it. The reason I am using it instead of standard Atlas UI Wizard arrow or Wizard circle building blocks is that I need to change the number of steps dynamically at run time.    Question #1: How can I set the wizard progress style to circle like the image below (written in the widget document)? I do not see any widget settings to set the style and it always results in arrow style.    Question #2: How can I change the predefined background and text colors?  The Wizardstep color is changed based on its status (normal, active or visited) like below but I want to use different background colors to active and visited steps.  Can I change it at the Appearance – Common – Class field of the widget property and using what class??   Any advise will be appreciated. Thank you.
asked
2 answers

The step wizard cannot handle dynamically adding steps at runtime. For that, you need to create an entity that can store the steps added by the end user at runtime.
The steps can then be displayed in the UI using a list view and some custom CSS classes.

answered

Hi Koji Takahara, to change the color of the wizard on the basis of its status, you need to use wizard-step, wizard-step-active & wizard-step-visited accordingly Also, you'll find these pre-existing classes in custom-variable.scss file, where you can set the colors accordingly

answered