Rich text editor sanitize content function overwrites numbered lists startpositions

Hi all,   I'm facing difficulties making a function where an ordered list continues in the next section. I give an example to explain. EXAMPLE: section 1 point a point b section 2 3. section C  4. section D   I use this content to create a PDF for terms an conditions so the ordering is very important for us. However, to generate a PDF, the ‘sanitize content’ has to be switched on in order to create xhtml content.  But when I save the content the ordering will start from 1 at every section, like this: section 1 point a point b section 2 section C  section D Can you help me fixing this issue?    Kind regards, Jacob
asked
1 answers

Did you try the latest rich text editor? I had the same problem with a list in a list. The lastest version solved the problem.

Input Rich Text Editor:

<ol>    <li>List 1</li>    <li>1</li>    <li>2</li></ol><p>    <br/>    <ol>        <li class="ql-indent-1">List 2</li>        <li class="ql-indent-1">b</li>        <li class="ql-indent-1">c</li>    </ol>

After sanitize:

<ol>    <li>List 1</li>    <li>1</li>    <li>2</li></ol><p>    <br/></p><ol>    <li>List 2</li>    <li>b/li>    <li>c</li></ol>

Solved in version 3.1.0. 

answered