Unable to install Yeoman in powershell

After installing NPM, I am trying to install yeoman. But it is throughing following errors: npm WARN deprecated @npmcli/move-file@1.1.2: This functionality has been moved to @npmcli/fs npm WARN deprecated readdir-scoped-modules@1.1.0: This functionality has been moved to @npmcli/fs npm WARN deprecated @npmcli/move-file@1.1.2: This functionality has been moved to @npmcli/fs npm WARN deprecated readdir-scoped-modules@1.1.0: This functionality has been moved to @npmcli/fs npm WARN deprecated @npmcli/move-file@2.0.1: This functionality has been moved to @npmcli/fs npm WARN deprecated @npmcli/move-file@2.0.1: This functionality has been moved to @npmcli/fs changed 1110 packages, and audited 1111 packages in 1m 82 packages are looking for funding   run `npm fund` for details 15 vulnerabilities (5 low, 7 moderate, 3 high) To address all issues (including breaking changes), run:   npm audit fix --force Run `npm audit` for details.   I tried to change the powershell policies.          Scope ExecutionPolicy         ----- --------------- MachinePolicy       Undefined    UserPolicy       Undefined       Process    Unrestricted   CurrentUser    Unrestricted  LocalMachine    Unrestricted     Initially, except LocalMacine every Scope is undefined. I have changed the Process and CurrentUser to Unrestricted. But yeoman is not installing. Can someone please solve the issue
asked
0 answers