Pluggable widget - modify list of Mendix objects by widget

Hi, I'm working on pluggable widget where I would like to have a list of objects. At the same time I would like to have a chance to edit attributes of these objects on mendix side by widget. So in result I have two things:              <property key="items" type="datasource" isList="true" required="true">                 <caption>Items</caption>                 <description />                </property>                          <property key="references" type="association" selectableObjects="items">                 <caption>ReferenceOptions</caption>                 <description>ReferenceOptions</description>                 <associationTypes>                     <associationType name="ReferenceSet"/>                 </associationTypes>             </property>              How could I make a change on references object to have them also on Mendix side?   https://docs.mendix.com/apidocs-mxsdk/apidocs/pluggable-widgets-client-apis/#modifiable-value
asked
1 answers

This is not possible at the moment. You need attributes on the main object/context, change them and call a microflow handler with the context and the listobject. Be sure to add the listobject yourself in the microflow. In the microflow change the listobject with the values from the context.

answered