Get Email via Microsoft Graph Connector

Hi guys,   I'm trying to connect a 365 account into my application. Purpose is to get emails from this account. I followed the steps below: Using Mendix version 9.18.4 Updated Microsoft Graph Connector to latest version: v.2.0.0 Followed steps by this guide  Authorization exist:   Via View Resources the tab with Mail will show me no results because of this feedback: GET Request failed: {"error":{"code":"ErrorAccessDenied","message":"Access is denied. Check credentials and try again."}}   Any of you suggestions? I can figure it out with another email widget but i prefer Graph because of the connection possiblilities with other scopes later on. Thanks in advance.
asked
3 answers

Hi Jeroen,

Can you delete your client secret and add it again  and check the authentication for your app .

Regards,

Rasik.N

answered

Based on the ‘Token must contain sub claim’ error. I enabled the settings:

answered

The default microflow actions are built to perform actions on behalf of users, but because you chose to get authorization without a user through the GetAdminAccessURL, these microflows won’t work. There is no users to execute on behalf of if you use admin access. You should either edit the micro flows to retrieve a specific user id first or get authorization on behalf of a user

answered