File Dropper Size Constrain in Mendix Cloud

Hi Team,   In One scenario we have implemented file dropper widget and we have kept the max size up to 1GB. The Issue which I'm currently facing is that I could able to successfully upload the one specific file in my LOCAL environment. But on other hand I couldn't be able to upload the same file in Mendix Cloud.     Kindly find below error for reference,       Have any one faced of this kind? If so, it would be much appreciable if anyone give insights on this.   Thanks in Advance!  
asked
2 answers

In our case, we have on-prem application and the solution was to update web.config with following:

Modify the maxAllowedContentLength setting in the web.config

You can increase the maximum file size by modify the maxAllowedContentLength setting in the web.config file:

<system.webServer>
  <security>
    <requestFiltering>
      <requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="2147483648" />
    </requestFiltering>
  </security>
</system.webServer>

With the above maxAllowedContentLength, users can upload files that are 2 GB in size. This setting will work right away without restart IIS services.

answered

File a support ticket for it. It has something to do with the maximum file size or time-outs in the webserver where your app resides. It looks like the stream/pipe is broken. Or maybe the disk space is not enough in your cloud slot.

What is the max file size you can upload?

answered