Pages refreshes by itself when it shouldnt

Hi all!   There is an issue in the application I’m developing that I really don’t understand and hopefully I can get help on. Here’s the description: There is an autocomplete dropdown widget on a page with a microflow to trigger then no results are found This microflow creates an object and shows a popup When accessing the page a first time and triggering the no results microflow, the microflow is accessed (checked with breakpoint) but the page refreshes itself, stopping the current flow When accessing the page for a second time and triggering the no results microflow, the microflow is accessed and the popup shows properly.   Thank you in advance,   Margaux
asked
2 answers

Hi Margaux Van Geem

This happens because of setting a microflow in the event which is change object microflow to reload a page and try to turn off the refresh in client at the search microflow. then you will be gud to go bez

the changing the object will terminate and remake the entire page.

I hope it is useful. if not cleared plse do update the question with where your are actually getting stuck.

answered

Turn off the refresh in client and try again

answered