Cannot create excel, because the inputobject isnt given. Expect: MyFirstModule.UserDoc

Hi All, I followed below article to create and download excel sheet https://docs.mendix.com/howto/integration/using-the-excel-exporter/#81-creating-data   Now when I click on create report button I get below error Cannot create excel, because the inputobject isn't given. Expect: MyFirstModule.UserDoc   I have two rows in my entity table.   Pevious question for ref where I forgot one step.  Mendix Forum - Question Details 124221    Thanks & Regards, Vivek Naik
asked
2 answers

Try to debug the microflow that you use to create the excel, I think you might be passing an empty value for the UserDoc object.

answered

I think you need to complete step 8.  In step 8 you create a button that will call the microflows.  So create a dataview with the data from your entity associated with the UserDoc entity and put a button called “Export” or something similar.  That button will call the microflow you create in step 8.2.  The microflow in step 7 is included in the XLSReport module.  Be sure the microflow you create takes a parameter that is a list of your items from your dataview.

answered