Using a widget in my app

Hi everyone,   Im new with Mendix and i want to put the bizzomate Ultimate Scheduler in an app. The first step of the documentation says that I need to create a context object for the scheduler. Can someone explain to me how to that? I cant find it in the documentation.  
asked
3 answers

Hi Mohammed,

Did you get the widget working in your local environment?

As Pedrio also suggests, you should always create your own logic within your own modules, not the Marketplace modules. This is to ensure updateability in the future.

answered

Hi Mohammed,

What the documentation is saying is that you need to place the widget inside a data view that has an object with the required attributes:

1. Create an entity with the shown attributes.
  2. Place a Data View on the page and let the datasource of the Data View return an object of the created entity. This can either be a Microflow that creates an object of the entity type, and returns this object; or retrieve the object from the database.
  3. The widget now has the object available to work with.

Hope this helps!

answered

You need to be aware that if you want to publish your application then you will have to pay to use this widget. If you do not plan to pay then do not take the time to learn how to configure it.

answered