DateTimePicker - end of day time instead of start of day when user picks date

How can I force Mendix to automatically assign not the start but the end of the day when selecting a date?   What I mean is that the user selecting the date 18 July 2023 in DateTimePicke by default selects 00:00 which means the start of the day and I would like the user selecting the date to select the end of the day by default (e.g. 23:59:59.99999).    This is important as the user selects the end date of the task and by issuing 18 July they mean the end of that day versus the beginning.   To be more precise: the user within the DateTimePicker selects a date and by default I would like it to be the end of the day.   However, in the datetime field he can change the time manually, e.g. to 4:00 p.m. I was thinking of a microflow that would subtract one second from only the hour when selecting the date but this would reset the time set by the user every time. And when changing the date from 17 July 2023 17:00:00 to 18 July 2023 the hour will automatically change to 23:59:59.   Another alternative is to check in microflow if the time = 00:00:00 and if it is, replace it with 23:59:59 and if it is different it will leave it unchanged.   Well, and another flaw of the microflow is that given that the date selection is done within several different values for several different entities, I would have to identify which parameter to change, and I can't within the microflow pass from an entity a specific date to change just have to analyse them all.   If there are 10 dates in the entity then I am concerned that it would have to process each one each time. And a separate microflow would have to be created for each entity. But perhaps it is possible to set this without using microflow?   I wondered about the choice of other widgets, but most of the widgets that meet my expectations cannot be placed in the tab container, which I use a lot in my project.
asked
0 answers