com.mendix.charts.json error

Hi, I am trying to use the com.mendix.charts.json file for the barchart configuration.Inside the file I have the following configuration.   {   "layout": {     },   "configuration": {       },   "charts": {     "LineChart": {       "layout": {               },       "data": {               },       "configuration": {                 }     },     "AreaChart": {           },     "BubbleChart": {           },     "TimeSeries": {           },     "ColumnChart": {           },     "BarChart": {       "layout": {         "yaxis": {           "automargin": true         },         "xaxis": {           "automargin": true         }       },       "data": {               },       "configuration": {                 }     },     "PieChart": {           },     "HeatMap": {           }   } } The file is not doing what I want it to do. If I put the configuration that I have inside {"BarChart": { "layout"{}} inside the general layout{} it works but if it is as I have it now it doesn't. Does anyone know why this is happening?   Does anyone have an example of how to edit this file?   Thanks, Mikel Castro
asked
1 answers

Hey Mikel,

Your layout specifications should follow the examples you see here: https://plotly.com/javascript/basic-charts/

I hope this helps,

Austin

answered