Is it possible to show the QR Code String on the generated QR Code image?

I’m using QR Code Generator https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/207906 widget from market place. Which is generating the QR code png files as per the String passed to it.   My only concern is I want to show the passed string on top of the QR code image so that user will understand this QR code is for which String.   Is this possible? Or any other widget available to satisfy this requirement?
asked
3 answers

if it’s of that the output will be PDF instead of image, you can generate another image (please make sure to adjust the image template to be in the top) that contains the string for the QR source then use overlay document java action from community common to overlay both images.

the end result will be single image inside PDF containing both string source and QR.

answered

if it’s of that the output will be PDF instead of image, you can generate another image (please make sure to adjust the image template to be in the top) that contains the string for the QR source then use overlay document java action from community common to overlay both images.

the end result will be single image inside PDF containing both string source and QR.

answered

answered