Building my first widget and getting error

Hello, I am building my first widget and getting error while running "yo @mendix\widget saWidget" command. I get following error. Please let me know what am I missing.  Have installed required pre-requisites. Error ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You don't seem to have a generator with the name “undefined” installed. But help is on the way: You can see available generators via npm search yeoman-generator or via http://yeoman.io/generators/.Install them with npm install undefined. To see all your installed generators run yo --generators. Adding the --help option will also show subgenerators. If yo cannot find the generator, run yo doctor to troubleshoot your system. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Checked installed generators   Yeoman DoctorRunning sanity checks on your system   √ No .bowerrc file in home directory √ Global configuration file is valid √ NODE_PATH matches the npm root √ No .yo-rc.json file in home directory √ Node.js version √ npm version√ yo version   Everything looks all right!   Checked yo doctor with no issues reported   Available Generators:   @mendix/widget
asked
0 answers