Calendar Widget Displays 1 Day Less

I use the standard Calendar widget created by Mendix (https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/107954) In my entity I store dates non-localized, when I open the built-in db viewer and do SELECT, I see dates: 2024-03-01 00:00 and 2024-03-03 00:00 (Dates are stored in db from DatePicker, where a user selects them). A have an AllDay attribute set always to "true" passed into the calendar Despite this, Calendar widget displays with the color only 2 days - March 1 and March 2. Did I set something wrong? Or do I need just to add another attribute with +1 day and just use that as End attribute for the Calendar widget? EDIT: I discovered the calendar seems to diplay localized times like in my case 2024-03-01 00:00+1:00.
asked
2 answers

Hello Lukas,

I ran into the same issue. It seems that for the Calendar widget it does not interpret "12:00 A.M" as the start of a date. So when it reads your "2024-03-03 00:00" value it is not actually extending the event to 03-03. To fix this, I set my EndDate variable to "endOfDay($dateValue)" when creating the CalendarEvent. I hope this helps

answered

Check if you are using formatdatetime/formatdatetimeUTC , the below documentation clearly explains how to use and handle the date and time.

Mendix Academy - 7.5 Date Magic on the Application Server

answered