Image uploader, image viewer

I am creating an app where colleagues can enter their expenses. Now, I would like my colleagues to be able to add a photo of the receipt when they make a new expense, and this receipt should also be visible in the overview page per expense. Can someone help me? I have attached a picture  the domain model. The error code is CE6811 ' An image uploader must be placed inside a data view or snippet connected to entity 'System.Image' or a specialization.'  
asked
2 answers

You need to give the image uploader an object that it can store the image in, so you need to have a data view or snippet that is passed an object of your "image" entity and then put the image uploader inside that.

answered

Hi, Nick Croonen 

You need to store the Image in expenses before You will add the association on the Image entity so Create a microflow take create activity add the association on it call the microflow on Image data view

or

Select the Parameter of Expenses and select the association on image data view then Drag the Image uploader in side the Expenses data view 

I hope it will help you

Thank you!

answered