How to use Augmented Reality 3D Object widget

I have got the sphere, cube, and square widgets to work and appear in augmented reality. I have tried the 3D Object by providing various API endpoints as the URL, however I have not yet found a way to get this working and instead get a console error.   If I provide an endpoint that returns a .obj file in bytes, I get the following error message: BJS - [10:56:08]: Unable to load from [URL]: Error in onSuccess callback: TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'e[0].rotationQuaternion=null')   If I provide an endpoint that returns a .obj file as a stream or directly download it, I get the following error message: BJS - [10:54:32]: Unable to load from [URL]: importMesh of undefined from undefined version: undefined, exporter version: undefinedimportMesh has failed JSON parse   The endpoints work as expected in Postman and in the browser, and my AR setup is correct as I am able to see the other shapes.   Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, if there are any example URLs that provide .obj files for the sake of testing the 3D Object widget, these would be useful so I can try to mimic how these work.
asked
0 answers