User selection of Charts x-axis across attributes with different data types

I have a line chart to plot a magnitude vs time. I would like the user to be able to use a radio button to select what to show in the x-axis, either an attribute with the calendar date in type "Date and Time", or another attribute with the number of months since a specific event as an "Integer". The concern is how to change the data type in the x-axis of the plot. I would like to avoid using AnyChart as I would need a lot of code to re-create grouping and aggregation that the Chart is already doing for me. I thought of creating 2 plots and change their visibility, but I would like to know if there is a more elegant way to do it.
asked
2 answers

I think you gave the answer already. I would say the easiest implementation would be to have two charts and use conditional visibility.

However, to maybe make it more future proof and flexible, I would still recommend taking the time to recreate it using Anychart.

answered

Thanks Micha, I am very new to Mendix, so I wasn't confident that I was not missing a way to do it without 2 plots.  Yes, definitely I am also looking into building it with AnyChart.

answered