FileDropper widget not responding

Hi Guys,    I used FileDropper Mendix widget for uploading a multiple images at the same time. I have two Entities:   1. MaterialMaster (One MaterialMaster has many images.) 2. MaterialImage   Widget is working correctly if I do not setup a "Association to context" from MaterialImage to MaterialMaster - but when I make this relation I get the following error:    Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"changes":"Map(OrderPortal.MaterialImage_MaterialMaster -> 15481123719137471, Name -> IMG_20240415_062320.jpg)","type":"ChangeAction"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CoreActionHandlerImpl.processErrorState(CoreActionHandlerImpl.scala:153)   Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: Reference 'OrderPortal.MaterialImage_MaterialMaster' only accepts ids of type 'OrderPortal.MaterialMaster' (Id '[MendixIdentifier:: id=15481123719137471 objectType=OrderPortal.MaterialImage entityID=55]' is not allowed).     at scala.Predef$.require(Predef.scala:337)     at com.mendix.basis.objectmanagement.member.MendixObjectReferenceImpl.setValue(MendixObjectReferenceImpl.scala:38)     at com.mendix.basis.action.user.Changer.setValue$1(Changer.scala:103)   Has anyone expirienced the same problem?    Looking forward to your reply,    Kind regards, Aleksandar Alempic  
asked
1 answers

Hi,

In the restriction tab of file dropper, you have max files to upload option, check that if it is set to 0 change it to no of files you wanna upload.

Good luck!

answered