Data Widget Missing Date Picker Glyphicon After Mendix Upgrade

I had an app running fine on Mendix 9.23, but the date picker glyph icon went missing after upgrading it to Mendix 10.10. What could be causing this? I don't think I have any styles that are overwriting it or console errors either. I'm using the latest data widgets module: https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/116540     In Studio Pro:   On localhost:
asked
1 answers

Hi Jason,

Can you check the page with your page inspector and use the element inspector (ctrl + shift + c) to double check if updating your data widgets module has not overwritten any of the styling?

image.png 

Specifically check the ::before statements to see if the icon is being overwritten or to see what styling is being applied to the element

image.png

If it is being overwritten, add a class to your CSS where it overwrites it again.

1. To do this for all occurances of this icon, target the glyphicon class, in my case: 

.glyphicon-share-alt:before {

content: "📅";

}

If this does not directly work you can try to add !important after your declaration:

.glyphicon-share-alt:before {

content: "📅" !important;

}

1. To do this just for this date picker add a class to your datepicker and add styling specifically for that class by using the ::before pseudo-element as mentioned in example 1, but wrap it in your chosen class

answered