Third party library is dependent on dojox resulting in: 404 - file not found for file: mxclientsystem/dojox/html/metrics.js

define([ "dojo/_base/declare", "mxui/widget/_WidgetBase", "dijit/_TemplatedMixin", "mxui/dom", "dojo/dom", "dojo/dom-prop", "dojo/dom-geometry", "dojo/dom-class", "dojo/dom-style", "dojo/dom-construct", "dojo/_base/array", "dojo/_base/lang", "dojo/text", "dojo/html", "dojo/_base/event", "HaasGrid/lib/jquery-1.11.2", "HaasGrid/lib/dojox/html/entities", "HaasGrid/lib/dojox/html/metrics", "HaasGrid/lib/gridx/Grid", "HaasGrid/lib/gridx/core/model/cache/Sync", "HaasGrid/lib/dstore/Memory", "dojo/text!HaasGrid/widget/template/HaasGrid.html" ], function (declare, _WidgetBase, _TemplatedMixin, dom, dojoDom, dojoProp, dojoGeometry, dojoClass, dojoStyle, dojoConstruct, dojoArray, dojoLang, dojoText, dojoHtml, dojoEvent, _jQuery, dojoxEntities, dojoxMetrics, gridx, gridxCache, dstoreMemory, widgetTemplate) {   I'm importing the modules I need this way, correct? Despite that, Mendix is giving me: 404 - file not found for file: mxclientsystem/dojox/html/entities.js 404 - file not found for file: mxclientsystem/dojox/html/metrics.js  
asked
1 answers

If you open the source code of HaasGrid/lib/gridx/Grid, there should be an import of "dojox/html/metrics.js" which referes to the one in "mxclientsystem....". I think if you change that import to "HaasGrid/widget/lib/gridx/html/metrics", it will be ok.

answered