A reference selector widget is refreshed in client to make it visible then invisible then visible again. Its reference still points to the older parent from when it was visible the first time.

A reference selector widget is refreshed in client to make it visible then invisible then visible again. Its reference still points to the older parent from when it was visible the first time. Description: This reference selector is conditionally visible. So when it was invisible in between, i changed the parent object which held the association i.e. the object of dataview which contains the reference selector. And when the UI is refreshed from microflow, and the reference selector widget is made visible due to a boolean i set. But this visible widget still points to the object of dataview that was when it was visible the last time. Seems that Mendix's widget reference selector does not quite refresh its state during the time it is invisible on UI. Any workaround? The reason i think the issue is due to visiblity is because I have another reference selector alongside this and that works fine - i.e. it changes the reference to new object. And that reference selector remains visible all the time.
asked
1 answers

Hi Abhijit,

When you get the data for the Reference selector widget via the XPath, you can use constrained by to make it refresh based on other values.

Hope that helps!

answered