How to use attribute of type Decimal in PivotDataWidget

Input for my Pivot Table is an entity with 3 attributes: Period, Time and Usage. Type of attribute Usage = Decimal. In the configuration of the PivotDataWidget X-Axis attribute = Period and Y-axis attributes = Time. As Cell Value Attribute I like to select Usage. However only attributes of type Currency, Date and time, Integer, Long, Enumeration, String are allowed. (if I change the type of attribute Usage to Integer there is no error and Pivot Table can be created)
asked
3 answers

Hi Mike, Andrej,

Thanks for the response.
Further analyses indicates that the most recent version of the Pivot Table Widget (created by ITvisors) does support decimal values.

Regards, André

answered

Hi,

I missed this one. Good thing that André contacted me directly. The old version, which i published while working for Synobsys, does not support Decimal. And it is no longer maintained.

Please use the version I published recently under ITvisors, which does support Decimal and is ready for Mx7

Marcel

answered

Andre,

The Pivot Table Widget does not support decimal values.  I would suggest rounding your Usage values to integers (perhaps in a different attribute) for use in the Pivot Table Widget.

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered